Sunday, October 10, 2010

Flyin' High

Wes has his "dream job" of being a flight medic.  He loves it and he's great at it and we are so proud of him.  I don't do blood and broken bones and mangled bodies.  Not.  At.  All.  I'm the person who fainted when Anniston's earring got caught in her pillow one night while she was sleeping.  I really don't do earrings.  But, Wes does and he took this picture on top of UAB because he's just cool like that and I think he's really sexy standing on top of a hospital.  He came very close to leaving this job this summer.  In the end, he stayed and I'm glad that he did.  We miss him like crazy when he's gone for 24 hours, but he is doing something he loves and it allows me to do what I love- be a stay at home mommy until Ayden Claire goes to school. 


Can you believe he flew right over Jill's house?  I want an aerial shot of our house!  Jill and Josh's is the house in the cul de sac with the huge fenced in back yard.  The fence Wes, Josh, David, Jay and my dad built.  It looks great from that high in the sky, huh?

No comments: