Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day!





I am married to one of the best fathers around. He may not be perfect but he's wonderful in so many ways and one of those is the kind of Daddy he is to our 3 daughters. I could brag on him all day! He works full time and has a part time job which allows me to stay at home and raise our daughters. He makes lots of sacrifices for his girls and I can only hope that one day they will know how hard he worked to provide for them and how much they mean to him! He also finds time somehow to coach their softball teams, volunteer for the Millbrook Fire Department and help me with supper. We picked him out a new pocketknife and a pair of Teva's at Bass Pro Shops for Fathers Day. He really seemed to like his gifts! He got to take a long nap while it rained outside, and watch some of the race- a real treat for him in a house full of women!-so I know he enjoyed that! Thanks for all you do Wes....all the piggyback rides (complete with sound effects!), fixing of boo-boos (since I don't do blood), all the neck rubs, and leg rubs you so graciously give to all of us girls! He is quite outnumbered but he handles it well! Thanks for everything, Wes, especially being an awesome father!

No comments: