Sunday, January 25, 2009

Annistons Special Birthday Party

For the past year Anniston has said she wants to have her birthday party at Disney World. I'm not sure she remembers a lot about going the first time we took her- she was 2 and a half. But she remembered enough to know she wanted to go back! We have been wanting to take the girls back before Wes starts his three semester nursing school next January. So it just kind of made sense to go during spring break which also happens to hold the day Anniston turns 5! Well, the week of our spring break was pretty booked so we backed it up and are going the week before. We are leaving on Sunday March 8th, and coming home Monday, March 16th. Anniston will get to celebrate turning the big "5" at the most magical place in the world! I am so excited for her. She's so sweet and doesn't really ask for a lot. Being the middle child, she gets a lot of Alyssa's hand me downs- toys and clothes. They usually don't make it to Ayden Claire so she winds up with lots of new stuff like the first child. I guess in a way, I feel like Anniston deserves to celebrate her birthday at Disney! I'm not sure if Alyssa is more excited about going on a family vacation to Disney or missing a week of school! Either way, I can't wait. I can't wait to see the looks on all our girls faces as they see everything. I love seeing Disney World through little eyes! I may love it more than them. So, happy early 5th birthday, Anniston. I can't wait til your party!

No comments: