Monday, January 19, 2009

Spaghetti Anyone?

Why is it that babies favorite meals are often the messiest? Ayden Claire loves spaghetti- the pictures actually do not do the disaster called dinner justice but, I'm sure if you've had kids you can get the picture! We reserve feeding her spaghetti for dinner rather than lunch so that we can go straight to the tub afterwards!



And yes, I do realize Ayden Claire is starting to sport a rockin' mullet...I'm not really sure what to do about that? My other girls weren't born with quite so much hair as her so theirs seemed to grow in more evenly. Hers is growing like wildfire in the back but the front is a little behind. I'm not ready to cut off her sweet little curls but we've got to do something... I need to cut the "twigs" soon- I'll blog about the ceremonious event when it happens!

No comments: