Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!

Alyssa
Myspace Glitter Graphics

Anniston
Myspace Glitter Graphics

Ayden Claire
Build your own Blingee


Tomorrow is Mothers Day! I can't believe I have been a mommy for 8 years now, plus the year I was pregnant for the first time. I love being my childrens mother more than anything else in this world. They drive me nuts at times but I wouldn't trade these busy, crazy, hectic, messy days for anything. I know they will all too soon be turning into young women and having families of their own. So I am trying to cherish all the moments with them now, while they are little girls. I love you girls, oh so much! And I must also thank my wonderful husband for giving me our three precious daughters.

"Nothing you do for children is ever wasted. They seem not to notice us, hovering, averting our eyes, and they seldom offer thanks, but what we do for them is never wasted."

To A Daughter...
If I kept you too close, it was because you were such a joy to be near.
If I embarrassed you by bragging about you too much, it was because I was so proud of the person you are.
If I pushed too hard or expected too much, it was because I knew you were capable of great things.
If I didn't give you as much freedom as I should have, it was because I wanted to protect you from those whom your innocent heart didn't realize would harm you.
If I didn't let you be "you", then that was just plain wrong because "you" are a "masterpiece."
And if I'm stil holding on too tightly, it is because letting you go is so hard.
Tonna Canfield

No comments: