Friday, July 4, 2008

Beach Bound






We just got back from spending a few days in Sunny Gulf Shores, Alabama. The girls and I went down Wednesday night with my sister Kendra. Wes, Josh, Jill and David came down Friday night, a little later than originally planned but I'll explain why in a later blog. We went crab hunting, swam in the pool, went to Kiddie Heaven also known as The Track where I blew up the Visa and got soaked on the bumper boats but Anniston and I laughed the whole ride so it was totally worth it! We spent Saturday at the beach scooping jellyfish out of the ocean by the net full-I kept telling everyone "Just a few more then we should be good to go!"- and then went to LuLu's for dinner. Sunday we girls did a little outlet shopping, much less damage to the Visa than at The Track! The guys took the girls to play putt putt and then swimming at my Dad and Jackie's house. All in all it was a fun little getaway!

1 comment:

The Fay's said...

anniston is so pretty :)