Sunday, July 20, 2008

Pottery Barn Kid

I went to the mailbox Saturday to find my new Pottery Barn Kids catalog. In case you don't know Pottery Barn, they have the absolute cutest kids furniture and bedding for a not so "cute" price, but I love looking at my quarterly catalog. However, Saturday, Anniston got a hold of my catalog and she went crazy! She was like a kid before Christmas looking at the "Wish Book" (remember that?)! She wanted all the "pretty rooms", this one and then no, this one. Finally she decided on her dream room- page 27, a very pink and green room. It actually would go perfect with her paint. The bed is green and there is a matching green desk that she wants. Her exact words were, "I want this office, Mommy! And look at that beautiful window." Even if we could afford the complete setup from the page of Pottery Barn, I don't think I can do much about the "beautiful window". Anyway, even today she was carrying around the PBK catalog showing off her room she is getting, and "Why can't we go get it today?" Anniston, she is definitely a girl after my own heart!

No comments: