Sunday, July 13, 2008

Canoeing, anyone?








Today we went to Oak Mountain State Park. It is a park in Birmingham close to Jill and Josh's house. Kendra and David met us and went also. The guys had a golf game planned on the course there and we were going to take the kids on the pedal boats and the canoes and then to the "beach". Then we were going to meet back up with the guys once their golf game was over. Well, the golf game took a little longer than expected, so we went swimming for a little while and then to the petting zoo without them. The girls loved the boats! It was definitely our favorite part of the day. Even little Ayden Claire got to go and she had her own little orange life jacket. I wish I could have gotten a picture-she was too cute. Anniston loved jumping off the boat and swimming around in the lake. Alyssa liked canoeing with Aunt Kendra. Actually, we all decided it is easier to canoe than pedal boat. Maybe that should tell me I need to hit the gym-my legs were so out of shape! It was a great way to spend our Sunday. I think we all had a blast.

No comments: