Friday, December 12, 2008

Catching Up!

Well, its been a while! I must admit, I've been caught up in the hustle and bustle that comes along with Christmas time. Trying to make sure 3 girls are all "fairly" visited by Santa is a job in itself. I am officially finished with everyone on our list, the cards are mailed, and the house is decorated so I plan to enjoy the next couple of weeks without the stress of last minute shopping! We've been busy going to the parade, Christmas tree lighting, Christmas choir concert, Polar Express PJ party and we have a couple of Haynes Christmas Parties to attend next week. I also want to squeeze in a trip to the Zoo to see the lights there (although I don't know if I can handle the cold out at night!), a tour of Christmas lights around town with the girls, and we really want to have a Christmas party next Saturday for the girls and their friends- I'll let you know how that turns out if we do! Enjoy your family this Christmas and make it super special for the little ones! Til next time....



No comments: