Monday, June 15, 2009

21 Months...and (trying to) holding!

Ayden Claire is definitely closer to 2 years old than she is to a year now, but I'll keep her 1 as long as I can! I love, love, LOVE, this age. Toddlers are the most fun! She is soaking EVERYthing up like a little sponge. She signs about 10 words or so- mommy, daddy, eat, cookie, please, thank you, bath, all done and a few others. While she can let you know what she needs, she doesn't talk a whole lot. She is definitely trying to say more words with each passing day, though. Every person we pass in Wal-Mart that speaks to her (or those who don't) is probably going to get blown a kiss and told "bye bye". Ayden Claire is by far my most outgoing little girl! She is not the least bit intimidated by strangers (not always a good thing...) and she is super friendly. There is no separation anxiety at all from little Miss Merry Sunshine! Since school got out for summer, we have been spending most of our days by the pool at the Millbrook Y. She was not a fan for about 2 days and now she loves being there and is going down the slide and splashing around like a pro. Have I mentioned that I absolutely love summer in Alabama? Pool days are the best.... Anyway, back to AC. Yes, AC has become a nickname that I even hear Alyssa and Anniston's friends call her! You probably won't hear me call her AC- I love her name, although it is a big name! Ayden Claire. You are just perfect and you complete our little family so perfectly.







2 comments:

The Wilson's said...

She has grown so much!! It is kind of sad how fast they grow up and become less dependent. I know that is what we are working towards as parents, but it is still nice to have a baby around!

The Jayne Journey! said...

She looks so much like Anniston!!!