Friday, June 12, 2009

The Graduate










Anniston graduated from preschool May 12, complete with reciting her bible verse (Man can not live on bread alone. Luke 4:4) and receiving her "diploma" and some songs in the mix! She went to Coosada Baptist's pre-k program and loved it! It was such a good experience and a great school. She made wonderful friends during her year and a half there and had lots of fun. It is truly one of the best preschool programs I've seen. The love that was shown to her and all the children was amazing and touching. We will dearly miss the people who work there to make it a success. Hopefully in a few years, Ayden Claire will have the same wonderful preschool experience there, too. I thought I would be super sad about graduation, but I was really just so happy for her and the good times she had there. I know she is looking forward to Kindergarten and I know she's ready and I am excited for her. I still have a little bit of a hard time with the fact that she is about to go to big school- it honestly seems like JUST YESTERDAY Wes and I were walking Alyssa into Mr. Hodum's class for her first day. My how time flies! I say that often, but the more time that passes the more I realize just how quickly it does! Congrats to our little graduate, Anniston!

No comments: