Monday, August 30, 2010

Ayden Claire


What a year for our "baby"!  Ayden Claire has really come into her own this year and her personality is just contagious!  She is the happiest person on earth, I'm positive.  She literally bounces when she walks!  I say quite often, "I just don't know if this house is big enough for Ayden Claire's personality!"  I could really eat her up- she amazes me and I adore her.
Ayden Claire tried out ice skating for the first time this year.  She quickly decided she likes the carousel better!

Heading to one of many birthday parties we celebrated this past year.  She LOVES her friends!

Checking out Daddy's helicopter!  Well, it's not really his, but it might as well be to the girls.  They totally think he's the coolest!

Playing at the Archive Museum in downtown Montgomery.  Don't her eyes just sparkle???  :)

And now her 3rd birthday is right around the corner!  SO hard to believe.  I can hardly remember a time without our little AC.  She just completes our family so perfectly!

No comments: