Sunday, August 17, 2008

"Buttmasters"


This weekend was every hunters dream come true in Montgomery- the Buckmasters Hunting Expo was in town at the Coliseum. Basically, its all kinds of hunting paraphernalia for sale all under one roof- at least I think that's what it is, I've never been! Wes had been talking about going for a couple of weeks and taking the girls. Not that he is a huge hunter, but he's been a time or two and thought it would be an exciting Sunday afternoon date with Alyssa and Anniston. Ayden Claire and I dropped them off- if I'm going into Montgomery its going to be to do some shopping, and not for boy toys! We headed on to AC Moore to get some crafty girly stuff. Well, not 30 minutes after I dropped them off, Wes calls me and says that Anniston is completely freaked out by a)all of the hundreds and hundreds of people everywhere, b)the dead stuffed animals everywhere and c)the loudness of all the hundreds and hundreds of people everywhere. I told him I was just pulling into AC Moore so I was going to run in and get what I needed then I'd be back. He managed to get Anniston out of the lobby long enough to jump in a Moonwalk and play a game or two in the kids area but she was not very enthusiastic about Buckmasters. Oh, did I mention that for the past week Anniston has been referring to it as "Buttmasters"....

No comments: