Thursday, August 14, 2008

One More Year



Yesterday was Annistons first day of Preschool. It absolutely floors me that this is her last year before kindergarten. Alyssa missed the cutoff to start school by two days so I felt like I got her at home for an extra year; and Ayden Claire also has a September birthday so she will be almost six when she goes to school, which I love! Anniston however, falls right in the middle with her March birthday. So K4 it is! Her teacher is Ms. Alison and her very best friend from last year, Jerrica, is in her class- which was really all that mattered to her! She walked right in the door like she owned the place and I had to ask for a hug, which she gladly gave (no embarrassment from her-yet!). She seemed to have a good first day, I think its going to be a fun year for her!

No comments: