Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Beep, Beep!

If you happen to turn onto our street, Taylor Crossing, you will likely see something that you may at first mistake as an extra off the new "High School Musical 3" set. But don't be alarmed, its not an extra that took a few wrong turns, rather it is my daughter on her spanking brand new, hot pink, cooler than cool, electric scooter! It topped her birthday list this year and her three aunts and Nanny answered the call. Aunt Kendra came zipping up the driveway on it Friday night while Nanny, Jill, Alyssa, Anniston, Ayden Claire and myself were in the front yard. Needless to say, Alyssa was speechless and ecstatic at the same time. She has barely gotten off the scooter since, and I don't really blame her. I took it for a little spin, and I am indeed a little jealous of my almost 8 year old. So thanks to Nanny, Jen(and Billy), Kendra(and David), and Jill(and Josh-especially for saving us from instruction hell that would have been putting the thing together!). Alyssa loves her birthday gift and I figure we can get away with pretty much getting her nothing since not much will top the scooter- well, there's always the must have cell phone she's begging for!




No comments: