Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Welcome, Uncle David!

My sister Kendra got married two weeks ago! The grand affair took place in Bermuda,so unfortunately- due to my fear of airplanes, my fear of leaving all my children while I go out of the country, fear of spending that much money- we weren't there. I know they had a wonderful time and by the pictures I know it was beautiful! Wes and I also chose to have a destination wedding so I completely understood them wanting to go away to get married. It is virtually stress free and so romantic! Her parents threw her a wonderful reception this past Saturday that was beautiful as well. Kendra is such an awesome girl and David is a great guy. They are so fortunate to have one another. They look so incredibly happy! I'm so happy for them and I know Wes, Josh and Billy are glad to add to the Brother In Laws!





No comments: