Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Birthday, Sista!








Saturday my baby sister turned 23- although for some reason I, at first, thought she was turning 22! I guess I am subconsciously not wanting her to be 23 because that would mean I am turning 30 in a couple of weeks.... We went to our neighbor and Anniston's best friends 4th birthday party first and then headed to Birmingham to celebrate with Jill. We met them at the Galleria and then went back to Jill and Josh's apartment before going to eat at their fave Mexican restaurant. It was yummy and we had such a good time. Even though Jill is not a big sweet eater, we picked her up a cookie cake and went back to sing and have a slice of cookie. We left about 10:00 that night and on our way back I called to tell her goodnight and wish her one last "Happy birthday" but Kendra said she was already asleep! I guess she's getting old!

No comments: