Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hell Week

Yes, thats what I would refer to the past 6 days (and counting...) as. It all started Tuesday morning when I went in to get Miss Merry Sunshine- aka Ayden Claire. Upon opening the door of her bedroom the stench of vomit hit me. She had thrown up in the night and it was on everything- baby dolls, blankets, sheet, bumper, Ayden Claire and her pajamas. It was your worst nightmare. Then Anniston got it next, throwing up at 1:00 am on our freshly changed sheets forcing us to sleep on the couches the rest of the night. By Thursday I thought Ayden Claire was well and good to go then on our way home from picking up Alyssa she began throwing up again in her carseat. It was again your worst nightmare. I had to completely disassemble the entire car seat down to the buckles (which had to be washed in the dishwasher) and the cover (which had to be washed in the washing machine). Even afterwards the Expedition still reeked of vomit. So I Febreezed and then it smelled like Febreeze scented vomit. We almost made it through the weekend vomit free until Sunday afternoon when Alyssa was getting ready for a birthday party and started throwing up- on my bedroom carpet. Her and Anniston spent almost the entire day on opposite ends of the couch. We've gone through tons of Clorox spray and wipes. Hopefully Annistons fever will break soon and Alyssa will be able to hold something down. On a happy note, Ayden Claire has fully recovered and is great!



Where it all began...sweet little Ayden Claire feeling great now!

1 comment:

The Jayne Journey! said...

Bless their hearts I feel bad for ya'll. I hope everyone gets better soon I just hate that you and Wes may still be next. But maybe not - Jason believes in Lysol spray - maybe that will help.