Saturday, April 11, 2009

Practice Makes Perfect

...and I think she needs a little more practice!



Since softball season has started Alyssa has been practicing pitching. She has never worked so hard on anything. She absolutely loves to pitch in the backyard to her dad. I even took her to a pitching lesson one afternoon and she's dying to go back- it just isn't cheap so for now she's pitching to her dad. Well, and the brick wall. Or she was- until she missed the wall and hit the window. I was sitting in the driveway when it happened. The look on her face said it all. I knew it was a complete accident. She had not intentionally hit the window. So what could I say? Scream? Yell? I laughed. Because guess what? Either way the window was still broken. I didn't want to see her "broken" too. She still pitches to her dad, no longer to the brick wall though.

No comments: