Friday, April 3, 2009

Swiper, No Swiping

Today I had to run into a store to pick up Ayden Claire's Easter dress that was being monogrammed. It's one of those boutiue-y type stores where t-shirts are $30 and kids knit outfits are $60. But they monogram- quickly. And I was low on time. So, Ayden Claire and I get the dress and head out the door. Ayden Claire is ahead of me squeaking right along in her shoes. About 6 or 7 steps out the door I realize she has a shoe in each of her hands! Flip flops to be exact, but not just ANY pair of flip flops. She's got huge, bulky, leather, wedged, EXPENSIVE flip flops and she's excited about having them! Of course, we turned back and took them back in and set them back on the floor where she had swiped them from. What can I say? That girl loves shoes!

No comments: