Friday, September 25, 2009

Bribery

Did I mention before heading home from the beach we stopped at The Wharf in Orange Beach Labor day weekend? Not because we'd totally bribed the kids with Zip-lining in exchange for cooperation during Saturday evenings pictures. Or, maybe so. Either way, every one was happy. We first rode the ferris wheel. It is not my favorite thing to do, but, where the family goes, I must follow. Alyssa had wanted to zip-line since seeing it earlier in the summer. At first Anniston didn't act like she wanted to do it, but the second she saw a BOY who appeared SMALLER than her, it was on! She would not be outdone! So, in the end, both older girls zip-lined across the Wharf's parking lot and then enjoyed a little time on the ropes course/treehouse. I think I'll pass on the ferris wheel next time- I'm zip-lining!









1 comment:

Courtney @ One Fine Wire said...

What a beautiful family! And I love the picture in your header, just precious! I found you on Kelly's Korner and thought I would drop by!

My personal blog:
www.finewire.blogspot.com

If you are ever interested in a new blog design makeover, I would love to work with you!
www.onefineblogdesign.blogspot.com

Have a lovely day!